Robert Algeri Addresses Market Positioning for Law Firms at the 2019 Marketing Partner Forum
Robert Algeri, Partner at Great Jakes, presented at the 2019 Marketing Partner Forum. His topic addressed the importance of “differentiation” and how law firms can achieve it through “market positioning.” The presentation focused on how a well-positioned firm with a clear, concise message is much easier to market and promote than one with a nebulous message. But the catch is that positioning is really difficult for law firms.
During Robert’s TED-style presentation, he addressed
- What “positioning” means
- Why positioning is essential
- Examples of great positioning from outside and inside the legal industry
- How to overcome the challenges law firms face when developing a market position
- Tricks for positioning a “full-service” law firm (which serves lots of services to many industries)
- How to substantiate your firm’s positioning
Robert and Great Jakes Partner Dion Algeri will be hosting an in-depth session on the same subject during the Legal Marketing Association’s Annual Conference in April 2019. More details can be found here: Market Positioning: The First Step in Differentiating Your Firm.