Website Account Manager / Marketing Strategist (Greenwich Village)
We're a B2B website agency and we're looking for a Website Account Manager / Marketing Strategist who likes to work around smart, sane people. This is a client-facing position. Our ideal candidate is someone who can smoothly interact with clients and manage projects from conception to completion. This person will also participate in creating communications strategies for our clients.
About Us: We're a boutique (10-person) high-end agency that designs and builds cutting-edge, award-winning websites for large law firms. Typical project size is between $150,000 - $400,000. A few years ago, we unveiled an entirely new approach to law firm websites that succeeded in positioning our company as a top-tier player in our marketplace. As a result, we're growing fast.
Your Role: In this role, you would primarily work with three people: (1) a partner, with whom you would collaborate to create communications plans and website specs for our clients, (2) a technical project manager, who is in charge of resourcing and managing our programmers and (3) and an art director for all creative elements.
Who We're Looking For: This role has many responsibilities, but these are the most important ones:
- Web Project Manager -- Managing the progress of jobs, large and small. This includes writing project specs, scheduling and attending meetings, and tracking project budgets.
- Client-relationship Manager -- Establishing a professional rapport with our clients while being their main point of contact throughout their website development project and beyond.
- Strategist -- Assisting one of the firm's partners in developing communication strategies for our clients. This includes analyzing and understanding a client's business in order to recommend a market position and write a plan for website development.
Ideal candidates should be extremely curious and impress us with their clear, linear approach to solving problems.
- 4-9 years experience as a web producer within a digital/creative environment
- Experience working on large web projects in a team environment
- Is extremely organized, detail oriented, and accurate
- Has an innate sense of curiosity
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience interfacing directly with clients
- The desire (and ability) to participate in developing communication strategies
- A clear, linear approach to solving problems
- Strong written and spoken communication skills. Experience as a writer is a big plus.
- A good sense for graphic design / user experience design
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (from strategy to QA)
- Available to travel for business for 1-2 nights/month
Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing how your knowledge and experience will allow you to excel in the role of Web Producer at our company.
Our website: http://www.greatjakes.com